AirPods Pro has three modes for noise control, and they are – Transparency Mode, Active Noise Cancellation, and OFF. You can switch between each of these options depending upon your preference to hear the noise.
Apple offers a natural noise-canceling option in AirPods Pro. Here is how you can turn noise cancellation ON/OFF with AirPods Pro plugged into your ears and attach it to your iPhone:
Feel the music along the AirPods Pro stem and hold it down. Remember, do not tap it slightly; pause the audio track being played.
Now, you will hear a high-volume chime indicating that – Noise Cancellation has been switched OFF. Now, your AirPods land into – Transparency mode.
Just turn ON the noise cancellation back and repeat the steps. Once the noise cancellation is activated again, you will get to hear a low volume chime.
Use Control Center to turn noise cancellation on/off
- Using Control Center can also help you activate noise cancellation/ Transparency mode.
- Open the -Control Center of your iPhone.
- Now, hold down the volume control, wherein you can find an icon indicating – AirPods Pro.
- Now, right at the bottom, an option for – Noise Cancellation/ Transparency/OFF can be seen. Choose the one you need
Use Settings to turn OFF noise cancellation
- In case you wish to change the settings for your AirPod Pro, you can use Settings App on your iPhone
- Start – Settings App
- Now, press- Bluetooth
- Next, tap on the icon – blue “i” (encircled)—besides the entry for your AirPods Pro.
- Now, below- Noise control found in the appearing menu, you will find three different options
- Noise Cancellation/Transparency/OFF. Select the one you wish to go with.